First Tee – Benton Harbor at Blossom Trails
Schedule & Important Dates
Registration Opens: Thursday, March 3 @ 8:00 AM (EST)
Programming Dates: April 16, April 23, April 30 & May 7 (all classes are once-a-week on Saturdays @ Blossom Trails)
*Class schedules may change based on recommendations from the Berrien County Health Department, MDHHS – Michigan Department of Health and Human Services & the CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Helpful Tips For Registration
- Click the “Register Here” button below or the “Register my Child” button at the top right of your screen
- Fill in your login information or create an account if you haven’t registered online before. *Please do not create a new account if you have an existing login. Email [email protected] if you need a password reset or have any questions regarding your account.
- Use the filters on the left hand side of the screen to filter and select the class(es) you want for each participant(s).
- You will have the option to select existing participants or add a new participant after you’ve selected the class(es) you want.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button to add new classes you’d like to register for.
- Click the “View Cart” button once you’re ready to checkout.
- Click the “Checkout” button on the screen and fill in all required information to complete the registration process.
*Ask us about scholarships for financial need
A Youth Program Unlike Any Other
First Tee – Benton Harbor emphasizes Ten Core Values: honesty, integrity, sportsmanship, respect, confidence, responsibility, perseverance, courtesy, judgment and inclusion. Through golf and our core values, your kids and teens will learn life skills like:
- Making proper introductions
- Managing emotions
- Resolving conflicts
- Setting up step-by-step goals
- Planning for the future
- Appreciating diversity
First Tee – Benton Harbor uses golf to teach youth life lessons and leadership skills. Sessions include a fun, group setting for youth ages 5 through senior year of high school regardless of background or previous experience. Teaming up with experts in positive youth development, First Tee – Benton Harbor helps youth become good golfers and even better people.
“As I look back at my experience with First Tee – Benton Harbor, I’ve realized that the instructors, mentors, and volunteers at the program, played a huge part in who I am today. Because of First Tee – Benton Harbor, I’ve obtained the confidence to set goals for myself and believe that I have the potential to achieve them.”
– Courtney Rooker, First Tee – Benton Harbor alumna